Tighter customer demands, shorter lead times, high workload, and personnel shortage... As a manufacturing company, you face challenges that impact the effectiveness and continuity of your production environment. Automating your production environment or part of it, with robotics, vision and motion but also with AI solutions, can make a difference. However, finding and implementing appropriate solutions is often as challenging as it is time-consuming. What is possible, how do you approach it, and, more importantly, who can help you? You will discover this during the 20th edition of Vision, Robotics & Motion.
Vision, Robotics & Motion provides you with a complete overview of solutions for smart automation in a production environment
- Discover the use cases and tips of manufacturing companies during the conference and hear about the latest technological developments and applications from industry experts:
- Also, visit the lecture tracks by High Tech NL, AutomationNL, and Wageningen University & Research
- Learn about what Big Science projects are working on and how your company can contribute
- Meet 100 manufacturers, system integrators, suppliers, and consultants who can help you with suitable solutions and implementation at the expo
- Discover on the demo areas what you can learn from innovative applications from other industries such as logistics and agriculture
View the exhibitors and expertises View the lectures from 7 June View the lectures from 8 June