1. Privacy guarantees
We think ensuring privacy and protecting information of our visitors is of the utmost interest. Therefore we take care that your information is secure and guarded against abuse and onauthorized parties. Mikrocentrum will keep your information as long as necessary related to the purposes stated in items 3, 4, and 5.
2. Right of complaint
Should you, despite our assurancies, be unsatisfied with the way we handle yor personal information please contact our service desk through email@example.com or by phone: +31 (0)40-269 99 11. In addition you are free to file a complaint at the Dutch authority "Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens".
3. For what do we use your personal data?
We use your data for product offerings, to improve our relevant services and to ensure a proper fulfillment of our training courses, thematic events and trade fairs & conferences. Therewith you can think of (automatically) filling out forms, creating badges, parking space registration, dealing with courses and (after permission) sending online news letters and/or mail, and so on.
4. What personal data do we collect and process?
We collect and process a.o. the following personal data:
- Your first and last name: we value personal communication. That is why we ask for your first and last name. In addition we use these on your badge at an event or on a participant list. For the purpose of marketing we use your name to address you in person.
- Your email address: we ask your email address to communicate with you about the progress of the event. In addition we use it to send you e-tickets or an invoice and (after permission) to keep you informed on our activities.
- Phone number: we ask your phone number to contact you if there are any questions.
- Company name and address: we ask the (invoice) address of your company to send you correspondence by mail. Think for example about an invoice. Furthermore we use your company name on a badge.
- Main activity of your branch, interests and job position: we ask main activity, interests and job position to optimize and enhance the quality of our (marketing) communication.
- Branch size: we ask for your branch size to get a picture of our customers and to optimize and enhance the quality of our (marketing) communication.
- Preference date at events: we ask for a preference date at events to get an indication on how many people to expect each day in order to make the necessay preparations.
5. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect both online and offline personal data in order to assure a correct fulfillment of our activities and to improve our service and marketing. For example offline is when you hand us your business card and then we process this information in our database. In addition we process information which you leave behind on our website or when you register for an activity. www.mikrocentrum.nl (and other by Mikrocentrum registered domain names) places cookies with website visitors. This we do to collect information on which pages users visit on our websites, to establish how many times visitors return and to optimize the web pages. Also we keep track of which information is shared by the web browser. Online we do this using the following tools an cookies:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics keeps track of the usage of our website(s) so we can optimize these. Think of page visits, surfing behaviour and conversion tracking. The information gathered here is anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual person.
- Google Adwords: Google Adwords registers the number of visits and conversions related to marketing campaigns. In addition this cookie keeps track of which pages are visited in order to show relevant advertisements on external websites. The information gathered here is anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual person.
- Linkedin analytics and Linkedin ads: Linkedin analytics registers traffic coming from our Linkedin accounts and posts to our websites. In case of advertisements this cookie keeps track of actions taken, for example a registration.
- Act-On: Act-On is a marketing automation tool that helps us to apply profiling to persons who have identified themselves to us via their e-mail address and IP address. We apply profiling to individuals who have identified through their e-mail address and corresponding IP address. The profile that is built up consists of personal and role-based data and web visit and click behavior. The personal information we can collect from individuals is information that has been provided to us by answering questions in a form or via interactive content, such as a test. We apply profiling to provide our (commercial) communication as focused and, if possible, at the right time. This helps us to make our service even better. If you would rather not want us to apply profiling to you, you can make this known by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not made yourself known by means of an e-mail address, we will keep your information anonymously. This is not linked to other personal information. You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the capabilities of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of the provider of your browser.
6. Processing of personal information
Only authorized staff has access to personal information. We establish this by means of automated authorization structure for each user and the use of complex, varying passwords. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes. If you are not yet our customer the we will only use your information for marketing purposes after explicit consent.
7. Right of inspection / correction / deletion of personal information
You are a Mikrocentrum customer and want to see which personal information of you is known to us? Then you can use your right to inspect. If your personal information is wrong you can ask Mikrocentrum to correct and where necessary delete this data. If you wish you can object to the processing, request to limit the processing or hand over the data.
If you want to exercise these rights you can send a letter to Mikrocentrum, Customer service, P.O. Box 359, NL-5612 CJ, Eindhoven, The Netherlands or you can send an email to: email@example.com.
8. You can change your marketing communication preferences youself:
- Through mijngegevens.mikrocentrum.nl (Also in English)
- You can ask access to the change mail preferences form by phone. You will receive an email with a link to the form in which you can indicate yourself about which subjects and products you wish to be informed. Phone: +31 (0)40 296 99 11.
Your personal dat is secured against abuse and access by onauthorized parties by means of the most recent and industry compliant technologies which are kept up to date by Mikrocentrum. We do everything possible to achieve and maintain this.